Once upon a time, a young woman from the UK fell in love with a young man from Bangladesh. Eventually they moved to Bangladesh and had a baby. As the new mother cuddled her tiny boy, she couldn’t help but notice all of the young women streaming into the garment factories every morning. She was deeply saddened when she discovered that many of these woman had babies back home in their villages, left for months at a time with grandparents while the mom worked in the city. Lack of rural employment for women was separating families and putting the mothers in harmful situations and the babies without their mothers. So this new mom did what she could. She gathered a few women around her and taught them how to knit and crochet little dollies that could be sold in the Western markets. Samantha Morshed dreamed that this would grow and become an alternative source of income for women throughout Bangladesh. 15 years later, her dream is becoming a reality. More than 13,000 women are now employed making Pebble toys in their home village. They walk to work, taking their babies with them. There they sit together, yarn spilling onto their laps as they knit community and love together in each heirloom Pebble toy. Pebble was born out of a love for babies and their mothers.
Pebble : Putting Smiles on Faces Worldwide!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Adorable fox but my baby never used them for teething, just for playing. I think they are washable, but I would not put them in the washing mash in since it’s wood. Looks very cute, but for us the use of these is as a toy.
In a world of disposable plastics, these rings are a gem! This is what a baby toy should be: made of natural materials with that "hand-made" high-quality feel. We absolutely love the teethers.
Great quality, beautiful! One of baby's favorite items for teething aid! A bit difficult to clean although we tend to run it through the UV Box which makes things easier.
So cute and my baby loves this rattle!! I love that it’s soft and won’t harm my baby if he happens to hit himself in the head. Well made. Durable. The rattle noise isn’t too loud!
Super cute packaging and good quality
Very cute and son enjoys chewing them! Exactly what I wanted
So cute and unique!
Love it! So cute, perfect for babies.
Great gift for new granddaughter
I love them! My baby is still too small to be interested in them but they are really gorgeous and have a soft rattle/not annoying. I would definitely recommend these.